It is recommended that oils should be stored between 0 and 30 degrees celsius (room temperature) and out of direct sunlight. Essential oils should be kept out of reach from children .
Essential oils are not recommended to be used directly onto the skin. Pure essential oils are very potent and need to be diluted into a carrier oil unless otherwise directed.
Essential oils are not safe to be consumed or used internally. Undiluted, pure essential oils are highly concentrated substances and can cause significant poisoning even if small amounts are ingested.
Essential oils can provide amazing support for little ones. However, some essential oils can be overwhelming on their developing systems and should be used carefully. Avoid topical application for children under 6 years of age and always consult a qualified health care practitioner before use.
Check out our range of blends developed just for babies here.
Remember to always follow the directions for use.
Certain essentials oils are considered too intense for use during pregnancy and should be avoided. Topical use should be completely avoided during the first trimester. Pregnant women should consult a qualified health care practitioner before using any essential oils.
Diffusing is our favourite way to use essential oils! Here's why:
1. Therapeutic Benefits- all it takes is one deep breath for a pure essential oil to have an impact on your mind and body through the limbic system of your brain.
2. 100% Natural Ambiance- a simple and clean alternative to synthetic home fragrance
3. Purifies the Air- by diffusing essential oils into the air, their antibacterial, antiseptic and/or antiviral proprieties spread through the room
4. Create a Ritual- diffusing essential oils can help establish or enhance your daily ritual through self-care, spirituality or intention.
After filling your diffuser to the max. fill level, add 3 to 6 drops of 100% pure essential oil into the water. Do not use carrier oils or essential oils diluted in a carrier oil such as Jojoba.
Check the follow steps:
1. Disconnect the power cable. Disconnect and reconnect the DC plug. Reconnect the power cable. Try a different power socket if the issue continues.
2. Check that there is sufficient amount of water in the water tank. Ensure the water level does not exceed the max. fill line indicated.
If you continue to experience issues contact us at email@example.com.
1. Unplug your diffuser from the power source and remove any excess water.
2. Dampen a cloth with warm water and vinegar and wip the inside of your diffuser. Then dampen your cloth with warm water and repeat to remove any vinegar residue.
Clean your diffuser after every use to keep it in good condition.
Shipping & Returns
All orders are shipped within 24 hours. Within Australia delivery takes between 2 and 4 days depending on your location.
We accept returns on products that are unopened and unused within 14 days of purchase. Products must be in their original condition and packaging. A refund will be provided to the value paid for the goods, excluding any shipping charges. We will not be able to refund products that have been opened or used. To return a product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason you would like to return your product.
For additional information read our Shipping & Returns policy here.
We only ship within Australia at the moment. If you're based internationally and would like us to ship to your country drop us a note and let us know!
Get in touch with us here and we'll get back to you soon!