It is recommended that oils should be stored between 0 and 30 degrees celsius (room temperature) and out of direct sunlight. Essential oils should be kept out of reach from children .
Essential oils are not recommended to be used directly onto the skin. Pure essential oils are very potent and need to be diluted into a carrier oil unless otherwise directed.
Essential oils are not safe to be consumed or used internally. Undiluted, pure essential oils are highly concentrated substances and can cause significant poisoning even if small amounts are ingested.
Essential oils can provide amazing support for little ones. However, some essential oils can be overwhelming on their developing systems and should be used carefully. Avoid topical application for children under 6 years of age and always consult a qualified health care practitioner before use.
Check out our range of blends developed just for babies here.
Remember to always follow the directions for use.
Certain essentials oils are considered too intense for use during pregnancy and should be avoided. Topical use should be completely avoided during the first trimester. Pregnant women should consult a qualified health care practitioner before using any essential oils.
While it's important to stay vigilant while using essential oils around dogs because their organs are much smaller than ours and process the essential oil particles differently, it certainly doesn't mean that it is unsafe to do so. In fact, you can use essential oils to actually help ease their stress – especially if they have just joined a new home.
Below are some simple guidelines for diffusing oils around dogs (note that this is general advice and may not be suitable for your pet. Always check with your vet before use if your are concerned).
-Never diffuse or use essential oils on puppies under 10 weeks old
- Always follow directions for use on the pack i.e. Don’t over do it. In fact, try starting off with only one or two drops in the diffuser and avoid using oils for more than 3 hours at a time
- Carefully monitor your pup’s response to essential oils, especially the first time and be sure to introduce them gradually.
- Leave a door open so your pooch can move away if the oil is not to its liking. If your pet doesn’t like a particular oil start by reducing the amount you use. Ensure there is adequate ventilation in the room
- Always keep your diffuser and essential oils out of your pet's reach. You don’t want them getting into your collection. It goes without saying to not let your dog ingest the oils or let them drink the water from the diffuser
- Before using any essential oils topically, speak to your vet first as it will depend on the breed, size and health of your individual pet. These applications may include massaging or brushing the dog with specific essential oils, adding it to their shampoo or bath routine, or even a swab to help heal wounds
- Some great essential oils to diffuse when you're starting off around your pet are Lavender, Roman/German Chamomile, Geranium (these are all calming). You can then begin to gradually introduce some Frankincense, Cedarwood (this can help repel ticks and fleas), Sandalwood, and Bergamot
Read our full article on safe usage of essential oils around pets here.
Diffusing is our favourite way to use essential oils! Here's why:
1. Therapeutic Benefits- all it takes is one deep breath for a pure essential oil to have an impact on your mind and body through the limbic system of your brain.
2. 100% Natural Ambiance- a simple and clean alternative to synthetic home fragrance
3. Purifies the Air- by diffusing essential oils into the air, their antibacterial, antiseptic and/or antiviral proprieties spread through the room
4. Create a Ritual- diffusing essential oils can help establish or enhance your daily ritual through self-care, spirituality or intention.
After filling your diffuser to the max. fill level, add 3 to 6 drops of 100% pure essential oil into the water. Do not use carrier oils or essential oils diluted in a carrier oil such as Jojoba.
Mist coverage can vary depending on the airflow, ceiling height and humidity of a room. Essential oil molecules will fill the air and travel beyond just one room
Our Geo Design Diffuser will comfortably cover most standard open plan living areas. The Geo Design diffuser also features a continuous mist and intermittent mist mode which allows you to control the amount of mist being emitted into the air.
Our diffuser works through ultra sonic technology which means the essential oils are dispersed by the gentle vibration of water which makes a soft bubbling sound. This is under 40db right next to the diffuser and under 28db a meter away.
Check the follow steps:
1. Disconnect the power cable. Disconnect and reconnect the DC plug. Reconnect the power cable. Try a different power socket if the issue continues.
2. Check that there is sufficient amount of water in the water tank. Ensure the water level does not exceed the max. fill line indicated.
If you continue to experience issues contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Unplug your diffuser from the power source and remove any excess water.
2. Dampen a cloth with warm water and vinegar and wip the inside of your diffuser. Then dampen your cloth with warm water and repeat to remove any vinegar residue.
Clean your diffuser after every use to keep it in good condition.
Shipping & Returns
All orders are shipped twice a week. Within Australia delivery takes between 3 and 5 days depending on your location.
We accept returns on products that are unopened andunused within 14 days of purchase. Products must be in their original conditionand packaging. A refund will be provided to the value paid for the goods viayour original payment method once the refunded product has been received. We will not be able to refund products that have been opened or used. To return a product, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and reason you would like to return your product.
For additional information read our Shipping & Returns policy here.
We only ship within Australia at the moment. If you're based internationally and would like us to ship to your country drop us a note and let us know!
If you want to send a gift to a loved one directly simply leave us a note at checkout for complementary gift wrapping and a personalised hand written card.
P.S we don't ever include the purchase receipt or price in the parcel.
Only our diffusers are available to purchase through wholesale. Contact us for more info here
Get in touch with us here and we'll get back to you soon!